Thursday, September 25, 2008

Four Months

Jaxon turned 4 months old yesterday!!!  He is getting to be so big!  We took him to his check-up this morning and he weighs 16 lbs 3 oz and is 26  inches long.  He is in the 75th percentile for both.  He really is a chunk!  And we love him so much!  He has been so happy and talkative lately.  Braeden and I have a hard time studying before he goes to sleep because he is just so much fun!  Our camera is dead and we don't have anymore batteries for it or I would post pictures.  I will try to post some soon.  The kid is growing out of his clothes again.  We are on to the 6 to 9 month outfits!!  He just gets too tall for all his outfits.  

Braeden and I are both working hard at school.  So far we have been able to keep up pretty well.  We are both enjoying our classes.  Man, I think that is it.  We are so boring!  Jaxon is so much more fun to talk about!  

1 comments:

Mandy October 1, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

LOVE the blog title! LOVE the baby! You are just all so adorable! Take care and keep in touch!