Pictures!!!
We got our camera back and I have finally gotten around to taking some pictures. You are going to have to see our new home in shifts though, as I get different areas clean... :)
Here is our little guy. He is rolling all over the place and getting into things like crazy. I love this picture. He is such a blankie boy and he rolled all the way across the living room to pull his blanket off the piano bench and cuddle with. Too cute!!!
Here is our kitchen table. It is so much bigger than our kitchen table, we could have two couples over with no problem at all!! It is nice for studying too.
Here is the piano! One of the daughters wants it but can't figure out how to get it to California so we get to keep it for a while longer!!! I am awful I know, but I am really happy to have access to a piano again.
And here is the living room. The piano is there on the left. Jaxon has already taken over with his toys, they are normally strewn all over the floor. Jaxon turned 6 months old yesterday and he is a chunk! We have his doctors appointment next Tuesday so we will see how big he has gotten then. He has figured out how to put his paci back in his mouth! Sometimes it goes in upside down, but he doesn't seem to care. And yesterday while he was rolling around on the floor he kept tucking his knees under him and pulling his arms in and rocking back and forth! I am so not ready for him to crawl yet but I don't think I have much longer with him just rolling. Anyways, I will try to post more later. I will get more pictures of the rest of the house as the rest of the house is clean.... :)
2 comments:
Yea! So nice to have so much space. I can't believe your little roller is so darn active! My kids are far too mellow. Loving their blankies is a Bliss baby trait, I love it!
Wow, look at Jaxon go!! And what a lovely big space you have to live in- I'm definitely jealous of the piano and big table. :)
Post a Comment