Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally an update!!!


Hello Family and Friends!  Sorry it has been so long since I have updated.  Things have been kinda busy.  Braeden and I have just over a week of school left for the semester.  We are both ready for this semester to be done!  Braeden and I will both be taking the summer off and then Braeden will head back to school in the fall and I will finish up through Independent Study classes.  It will take me a little longer to finish, but I will be able to stay home with Jaxon.  We will also be moving into our own apartment again in mid-May.  We have been living with and caring for an elderly woman (in the picture below) for the past 6 months, but we need to move on and simplify a little.  
I will try to post a slideshow of some of the fun things that Jaxon has been up to if I can figure out how to transfer it onto my blog.  Wish me luck!  In the meantime, here is Jaxon standing!!!  He is very confident on his feet, but doesn't really want to slow down enough to walk.  He is just too fast a crawler!  He gets really frustrated when Braeden and I try to make him walk :)

0 comments: