Mini Me
Jaxon has been such a little mini me!! Today he wanted to hold his baby in my baby sling. He also likes to sit on the couch and put the boppy on and try to feed either his baby or Chesni. And yes, he does try to breast feed. We normally try to keep his baby's bottle and Chesni's paci close to encourage those instead. And he changes his baby's diaper as well, with a wipe and everything! He will come up to me and say "baby poo-poo yuck-yuck" and then he will go and take care of it! He uses Chesni's diapers though so we try to keep him from throwing them away. He is such a great big brother! Love that kiddo!Just chillin'
My sweet happy girl!
She's ticklish! She hasn't laughed yet, but she scrunches up and gets all tense with big smiles!
Chesni had her two month check up on Monday. She weighed 10 lbs 8 oz and she was 23 inches long! That means she has gained 3 lbs and 2 inches since she was born. They grow way too fast! She had some thrush so she is on some medicine for that. Other than that she is super healthy and happy. Still my great sleeper (I get a 7 to 9 hour stretch every night!) and she is so happy! She smiles all the time! She is cooing a lot now too. The other day she was cooing and Jaxon went over to talk to her. I asked him if Chesni was talking to him and he looked at me and said "oohhh" (which means yes) like "of course mom, who else would she be talking to,"precious!
4 comments:
Cute girl! Hyrum had a hippo he would wrap up in a blanket and feed with a bottle after I had Weston. :) Funny boys!
I don't want to hear about how much sleep you get. Jaxon is way cute. My kids have never done that. H told me with J & E that nursing was gross.
That little girl is so sweetly adorable. When they are laying on the blanket together they look so close in age, you are one able mama! We can't wait to see you guys! I will call you back tomorrow, I can't wait to hear how your training is going!
Bonnie, that is crazy! We could have been neighbors if we were only there at the same time :) We would love to do something before we leave. This week is crazy because I am still working, but next week we should be available! Do you guys want to do something?
Post a Comment