Family Pictures!
We got our family pictures taken a couple weeks ago and I love them! A friend in the ward took them for us and she did a wonderful job. Here are some of my favorites:
Jaxon was so funny! Every time we asked him to smile we got this face:
But we got some good smiles too!
I love that Jaxon and Chesni finally love each other. They play together, they sing together, they are just so cute together!
We all know who the funny one in the family is...

4 comments:
So, so cute :) oh my goodness!
I love these! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting!
Oh my gosh! The kids are getting so big!! Also, you look absolutely gorgeous!!
LOVE THEM! You look stunning (as always) in the photos! And the kids are getting so0 big! I didnt even recognize Chesni!I miss you soooo much! We MUST see each other soon!
Post a Comment