Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween

I have been promising to update my blog for so and here I finally am! Instead of trying to go back and catch everything up I thought I would start with the recent and go from there. So here are our Halloween pictures! We were invited to a friends house for a Halloween party and all of our pictures are from that party. Jaxon was a pirate, I don't have a great picture of him in his costume. He had an eye patch and a pirate hat to go with his costume but they got in the way of his play :)
Our friends have the most fabulous hill in their yard, perfect for rolling down!
Chesni was a fairy. I made her costume, I only made part of Jaxon's. She loves her wings, she still wears them every chance she gets! My friend is a photographer and she got some super cute shots of Ches! Jax couldn't get bothered to stop playing with her boys :)


Happy Halloween! Well, I guess it's Happy Thanksgiving now!

0 comments: