Home at last!
We are finally home from our vacations!! We had two family reunions this month and it has been crazy but tons of fun! First we went to Colorado for my family reunion and got some white water rafting in. It was Braeden's first time and I am glad he had so much fun! We are hoping to be able to go again sometime in the next few years. It was a lot of fun visiting with my family and getting all caught up on what was going on with everyone.
The next weekend we headed down to St. George for Braeden's family reunion. We took Jaxon swimming for the first time, he really liked it! Of course, the water was heated so that made it better. The other highlight of that trip was that we got to see Les Miserables at the Tuacahn theater!! It is like an outdoor Broadway. So fun! Jaxon wasn't too excited about it so Braeden and I spent quite a bit of time standing in the back with him but it was fun nonetheless!! I am glad Braeden got to see it.
Now we are happy to be home and getting Jaxon back into some kind of a schedule. He doesn't do so well when he isn't getting his sleep when he needs it. He has been super fun since we have been home. He is smiling a ton now and we have gotten him to laugh a few times. Being parents is so much fun!!
3 comments:
this is so fun! It will be so wonderful to see what everyone is up to. I am glad you have had such a terrific month! You should try adding pictures next! Love you, Mom
hear hear! Pics are great! I'm glad to have another blog to check on. Dawnelle and Rebecca have made their blogs really cute, so I'm sure they would have some tips. Miss you!
I'm with mom about about the pictures, but I love that you have a blog! It's so true that even at this young age babies love their schedules. You are such a good Mom Bonnie, and you are right that being parents is the best!
Post a Comment