Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Baby



We caught Jaxon mid-laugh and I just had to share the picture!  He is the cutest little man ever.  He is finally willing to spend more time in his bouncer too!  He will sit and stare very studiously at the monkey that swings back and forth.

3 comments:

Brittany Hall August 9, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

What a cutie! So what's the deal with his hernia? Do you have to wrap his tummy or anything?

Rebecca August 11, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Yeah... I just check them out from the Lee library. Suprisingly, they have a lot of really good books for reading for fun. The Kite Runner is by Khaled Hosseini.

Kelsy Thomson August 30, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Bonnie! I found your blog today and I just wanted to say hello! I can't believe how cute your little boy is! I keep wanting to call you and come and see you! Our little boys need to become friends! Mason started crawling and saying "Ma ma" the other day!! How are you and your little family?? Being a Mom just keeps getting better and better, wouldn't you agree??