Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Victory!!

Last night Jaxon slept for 10 1/2 hours straight!  He didn't wake up to eat until 6:45!  I woke up at 6:30 wondering why I was feeling so rested!!  He has been sleeping a 7 to 8 hour stretch pretty regularly but this was the longest yet, a victory for the new mom.  Jaxon just passed the 13 lb mark as well so that might have had something to do with it.  

 
Also last night I went out with my wonderful friend Elizabeth and some of her family and friends to see Prince Caspian.  Such a good movie!  My sweet husband needed to study so he told me to leave Jaxon and go.  So I put Jaxon to bed and left!  It was so fun to go and spend time with friends without having to worry about Jaxon.  I love Braeden!!  He is always so thoughtful.

1 comments:

Rebecca August 5, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

I didn't know you had a blog either! We'll see how much I update once school starts and I'm not reading books for fun anymore. Although maybe I'll keep writing about the books I'm reading for classes to get ideas flowing for papers...