Home From Christmas!
Braeden, Jaxon, and I are home from Kansas. We had a lot of fun visiting with my family. I miss them already! It is always so hard to leave when we are there. Especially now, it seems like there is so much that they need and I wish I could just stay and help out. But we are home now, and on to the next batch of adventures. We have books to get, grocery shopping, Christmas decorations to pack up, and a house full of chores to do. Classes start again on Monday and we will be back to homework and studying. But here are some fun pictures from our break and some updates on Jax!
He is such a little monkey! He loves to be tossed around and he is incredibly ticklish, such a fun little guy!
Here he is playing with his new toy from Grandma Fran! His favorite part, the bucket. He loves to put the pieces in and then take them back out again.
Jaxon's favorite part of Christmas... the wrapping paper!! We had to be careful to keep him from eating it!
Jaxon has started putting everything into this mouth and then he seems to forget that he has put it there. Socks, burp cloths, his blankey, pretty much everything. I loved it when he found this sock and stuck it is his mouth. He is so much fun, new things every day!
Here is Jaxon's first encounter with snow. He wasn't very sure about it at all. He didn't like touching it, but he sat there and watched us play for a while. And then he got too cold and wanted to go inside. It was fun while it lasted though!And the last announcement from our Christmas trip... Jaxon started crawling!! On Christmas day he kind of army crawled his way forward about 6 inches and he has been getting better and better! He isn't up on his hands and knees yet but he has army crawled it forward about 4 feet at a stretch! He is such a big boy! Definitely an active little fellow. He really does keep us busy. We love him tons. That is pretty much all that is new for us! We will see what new things come with the new year!
2 comments:
ummm... Jaxon is adorable! I love the picture of him with his sock in his mouth!!! And I'm glad you had fun at home. I miss Kansas so much, and I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you while I was there... dang timing.
I love the expression on his face with the snow. Like, what are you doing... :)
Post a Comment