Did I mention I cut my hair....?
So just before Christmas I decided to chop my hair off! Jaxon was pulling on my hair a ton and I was ready to try something new. So I cut my hair off and I didn't tell anyone so that I could surprise my family with my new hair cut. So here it is!

Look at all that hair she cut off!! Luckily, I trust Janey and I think she did a fabulous job!
4 comments:
Really cute!!
i love it!! fits your face shape perfectly!!
dude i love the hair!! hey i was wondering if we could talk more about what you did to get jaxon sleeping so well. ive read the happiest baby in the block but i think he is too old for that now. is there a good time to call you? ashley said that you would be a good person to talk to about this baby sleepin business =)
I really do think your haircut is cuter than mine, and I've even had short hair longer! You pull off short hair amazingly! I LOVE it dear!
Post a Comment