Jaxon is getting bigger and more adventurous every day!!
He loves to walk with some help! He loves to pull himself up on everything and he is starting to scoot along furniture already!
I'm not really sure why I study on the floor anymore, he always tries to get at my textbook. He really thinks he has to be involved in everything that is going on and he hates to miss anything.
Yay for bananas and cheerios!!! Two of his favorite foods, cause he can eat them all by himself!!
He was eating cheerios the other day and I found him like this. I thought it was priceless!!
It stayed there for like five minutes.
Bath time is another favorite. He loves to chew/suck on his washcloth. The kid will take 30 minute baths if we let him. The other day I waited to get him out until the water was cold and he still cried!
0 comments:
Post a Comment