Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick update on Jaxon!

Jaxon is such a big boy now!!  This morning Braeden and I went to go get him up only to find him standing up in his crib!!!!  It was the first time we have seen him pull himself into a standing position!  Craziness!!!  And he has also been army crawling it all over the place and sitting up at will.  He cut his first tooth on my birthday (the 11th, and it was his bottom right tooth) and he is currently working on the upper two teeth.  They have been a little harder for him, but he is a trooper!  He has also discovered how to cluck his tongue against the roof of his mouth.  While Braeden's family was up here for the weekend he started giving kisses, slobbery ones, but so cute anyways!!  I will try to get some more pictures posted later, but I wanted to share all the fun new things Jaxon is doing.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

He's so cute I just can't stand it. I'm so sad ALL THE TIME that we don't live closer together:( Oh well...Hey, I had the craziest dream last night, nightmare really. I dreamt that we were both pregnant again. Isaiah was how old he is now and I was pregnant again!! And so were you! Crazy right? Not that there won't be more little Johnsons, just not right now, PLEASE.