Friday, April 17, 2009

First Steps!

Braeden and I were just playing with Jaxon and having him go back and forth between us and he took his first two independent steps!!! We have such a big boy!!!

4 comments:

Walking in a Hayes April 17, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

I didn't want to put up another post, but Jaxon took 4 more steps just before we put him to bed!

Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

where's the video????!!!! I can't believe he's almost a year! and taking steps, crazy

Mom April 17, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

WWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT? He's walking! What a big boy! I"m so excited... I think. That means he's going to be walking when we take care of him. I'd better buy some good running shoes huh! Way cool! I'm with Ash, we need a video. The other ones are so cute though too! I love the one where he's sticking out his tongue!

Bliss' April 18, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

YEAH JAXON!!!!!! What a big boy :) I can't belive its almsot been a year since we have seen you guys. We miss you guys.