Saturday, April 18, 2009

Walking video

This is the first video I have been able to take.  It isn't great, but he took a few steps!   We are so proud of our big boy, he is just about the cutest thing ever.  Even if we do say so ourselves :)  

3 comments:

Mom April 18, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

That's awesome! He's really walking! I can't believe it. He's growing up so fast! Thanks for posting this... it made my day!
Mom

Rebecca April 19, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Yay!!! I think he's pretty adorable as well. And now you get to spend the rest of your life telling him to sit still and not run around in the house. lol...

Benson Fam April 20, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

What a big boy! I love when they don't look like they should be able to walk and then boom- they do! Good luck with that one :).