Our new apartment!
Okay, so here are some pictures of our apartment. We are still in the process of decorating, and unpacking, but this is where we are at so far.
Pardon the bookshelf on the floor. We have two closets! We only use one, the other is storage, but it is exciting that we could have a "his" and "hers" if we wanted to.
I call this my nook. We partitioned off this little section for an office/project nook. I love it as I can be working on projects and still be with Jax. Jaxon does much better when he can see and talk to me too.
This is our pile of boxes that we still need to unpack. Most of them are books (hence the bookshelf) but there are a couple that I am just scared to have to go through.
Our wonderful big living room! We even have a fireplace! It is a wood burning fireplace so we probably won't use it much, but it adds to the room.
The bathroom is big too, even if the shower isn't :). We have a really small shower, but Jaxon thinks it is funny. We have a plastic storage bin that is about 8 inches deep that we put in the shower to bathe Jax in. He makes such funny faces every time we put him in it. Last night he played in there until he was so cold that he was shivering and he was still mad at me for getting him out! We are glad that he likes his baths again though.
Here is our kitchen, which is definitely only a one to two butt kitchen! Luckily, our family is small so we don't have to worry too much about that.
I didn't post pictures of Jaxon's room because the kid is always sleeping whenever I think about doing this! I will try to post those in the future. But there is a tour of most of our new home.
2 comments:
looks way nice!! I'm so glad you have your own place and it's so nice and spacious!! Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!!
I love the apartment! It looks perfect!! I can't wait to actually see it in person. Man I miss you girl. We need to have a another phone call sometime but it will have to wait until i get a new phone! Love ya lots~Elizabeth
Post a Comment