Jaxon
I feel like I should post an update on our little man. Jaxon turned one on Sunday and it was a pretty crazy day! We actually celebrated his birthday on Saturday along with his Uncle Trenten's birthday. He got to have a whole piece of Texas sheet cake, which he devoured! My sister McKenna has pictures on her camera, I will try to get them from her and post them. He was given lots of gifts and he loved them all! Thank you to all who gave him gifts and thought about him on his birthday. Jaxon is doing lots of fun new things now. He is officially a walker! He prefers walking to crawling and he normally only crawls now if you are chasing him. He can stand up without holding on to anything as well. He is getting a little too big for me! Jaxon no longer takes a bottle, but he is a sippy cup master! I must admit that I miss my snuggle time during bottle feedings. He is growing up so fast! Jaxon can say "mama," "dada," "hi," and he said "uh-oh" once. He is a little slow in the speech area, but we are working on it. Jaxon weighed 23 lbs 4 oz a couple weeks ago and he was 30 1/4" long. He has dropped down to the 60th percentile, but I am okay with that. He is heavy enough as it is! So there is an update on our little guy. I will try to post some pictures of him next week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment