Monday, May 11, 2009

We've moved!

Braeden and I moved our little family (plus my sister McKenna) to a basement apartment in Orem on Saturday. It was a pretty crazy day, but we are excited to get to the unpacking and organizing part of moving. I have some cute video's of Jaxon helping with the move, I will post them as soon as we unpack our camera cord :). Jaxon has been very adventurous since we moved. Yesterday he took 6 steps without falling! Normally he just walks from one piece of furniture into another, but this time he took off from the couch and just walked into the middle of the room! Give him another couple weeks and he will be a pro!

I will post pictures of our new apartment soon. Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Brittany Hall May 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Congrats on the move! I hope you enjoy seeing all your stuff again. That was the most fun for me after living with family. Have a good time with decorating and setting everything up!

Anonymous May 11, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

yay! i'm very happy for you guys! hopefully y'all will be able to stay there for a while! sure seems like you've moved alot. Can't wait to see y'all soon!!

Benson Fam May 12, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

I'm glad it was successful, enjoy your full nights sleeps now (hopefully Jaxon doesn't choose now to relapse :). Hope you had a great anniversary too- two years, one handsome munchkin and three moves under your belt. If you can survive that you can survive anything! We love you!