And we're having.....
For those of you who don't already know, we are having a girl! I tried to scan in the ultrasound pictures so that I could post them but I can't figure it out. Maybe Braeden can figure it out for me sometime. Hopefully you will get some in the near future! Anyways, we are very excited. They left her due date at May 5th and said she looks healthy. They said she is measuring a little small, but nothing to be too concerned about. They will do another ultrasound in 4 weeks to make sure she is growing at a healthy rate.
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I will be good and put pictures up sometime after that :) Love you all!
2 comments:
Congrats Bonnie, Nice to start out with a boy and a girl. They will be such good friends. So glad to hear you had a great Holiday season. My best to you and your family.
PS would love to get your bread recipe again.
Bonnie!
Hey, I would love to make something for your daughter! The set that I have posted (small headband and 5 add-on clips is $20. With 3 add-on clips, it's $15.
Just keep me posted.
Sallie
Post a Comment