Our silly boy
Jaxon is such a silly boy right now! He has such a fun personality and he keeps me laughing all day long. Here are some of the fun things he has been up to over the past couple weeks.
This is actually his bathtub, but he pulled it out of the bathroom and decided to make it into a bed. He pulled the pillow into it by himself! I might have let him play with it for a couple days before I put it away...

Jax figured out how to plug his ears! He used to use his whole hands to cover his ears, but now he uses his fingers. Every time he hears the dishwasher, blender, etc. he plugs his ears.
We got a tiny little box in the mail and Jaxon wanted it. I gave it to him thinking it would become a toy container, but he decided to sit in it instead. His little bottom barely fit inside the box!
Utilizing every minute of Daddy's time when he is home. Jaxon misses him when he is gone to school and work. Sundays are definitely our favorite day of the week! Then we get daddy to ourselves almost all day long.
We were folding laundry and Jax got up on the couch and pulled his clean blankets to the top of the pile (there are three or four there) and snuggled in. I love my sweet snuggle bug!In other fun news, Jaxon's favorite word is "tickle" but it is pronounced more like "giggle." Jax loves to have tickle fights and if you tickle him he will come and tickle you back. He is getting to be quite the tickler. That is all I can think of for now. He has 12 teeth (all four molars cut!) and I think he just has the four canines left. I am hoping those are easier than the molars. His favorite food is bran flakes. I think it is partly because that is what daddy eats for breakfast, but he loves them and will eat them for every meal if I let him. And don't try to fool him with corn flakes, he knows the difference :)
In our family news, Braeden is crazy busy with school and spends almost every waking moment on either school or work. We live for Sundays when we can relax after we go to all of our meetings for our callings. I am still working on online classes, nothing terribly exciting there. We might be doing an internship next summer depending on how things work out. It is so sad that Jaxon has more exciting things going on than we do, but there you have it!
2 comments:
I'll be sure to let you borrow it after I'm done looking through it the first time, since I probably won't have time to try out any recipes until school's over.
Sound like things are very busy for you. I was wondering if I could get your bread recipe. I can't seem to find the copy I have. I hope all is well wih you all.
Post a Comment