Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jaxon

Jaxon had so much fun with all the family here. And he made out like a bandit at Christmas! Here he is with the awesome block set given to him by my dad and sister Briley. Lots of hours went into that block set, and so far it has seen lots of hours of playtime! Thanks Dad and Briley!
He also got an easel with dry erase crayons and chalk. Obviously it is more fun to climb on then color on, and his cousin Aiden thought so too!
And of course, when you find two plastic cake plates what should you do with them? Why cover your ears with them, of course!
I made Chesni and I matching pajama pants and Braeden and Jaxon matching pajama pants for Christmas. Jaxon was my little helper, love that kid!
In other Jaxon news he is talking up a storm! He is such a curious boy and I'm pretty sure his favorite word is "why?" Yesterday it was really windy and the wind was whistling through the patio area outside our door. He kept asking me why it was making that noise? After thinking for a minute about how to explain wind to a 2-year-old I told him that when Heavenly Father blows it makes wind. In his mind Heavenly Father and Jesus are basically the same so now whenever he hears the wind he says that Jesus Christ is blowing and he blows right along with him. I love how his mind works!! Favorite activities right now are reading books (especially the Little Critter ones by Mercer Meyer), cutting snowflakes or trying too, and trains, trains, TRAINS!!

0 comments: