Chesni
This little girl is so much fun right now! She has such an adorable little personality and she is getting more and more able to show it! I wish I could remember what I had done to her just before I took this picture, she clearly was not pleased with me though. I probably got her dressed or took something out of her mouth. I just love the expression!She has 6 little teeth now and I think she may be starting to work on a couple more. Jaxon had 5 teeth when he turned 1 and Ches has 6 teeth and is only 8 months old! I love her smiles though, she is always so happy. Unless I am getting her dressed or removing some inedible object from her mouth...
Sometime towards the end of December I was able to start pulling her hair back in a clip. Never stays in long, but it's cute!
She stands!!! She started pulling herself into a standing position on my birthday and the very next day she stood up and pushed this bin across the room! She was very proud of herself. Stop growing up so fast Ches!
And today I was able to pull her hair up into this pigtail! She doesn't have much hair on the sides, but she has enough on top for a pigtail! I love having a girl!
In other Chesni news she is talking up a storm! She has been saying "da da" and "ba ba" for a while now, but she just started saying "ma ma!" She isn't referring to anyone yet, just practicing her noises. If you sit there and talk to her with simple sounds she will stare at you and try to figure out how you are making those noises! She is a very observant little girl and loves doing anything that gets her attention. She loves Jaxon and follows him around a lot, much to his dismay. He's not a big fan of having her on his tail all day, but he's learning to enjoy having a little sister. He loves making her laugh and that is pretty easy to do these days. We definitely have our days but for the most part we just love our sweet kiddos.
1 comments:
Hi my name is Whitney Im a friend of your husbands and if you know Ryan and megan broadhead im his sister! I just found your blog and your kids are beautiful!! We just had our second and it sounds like your son and my daughter would get along great! averys favorite word is why too lol. Just so you and Bray know if you wanna check out our blog its www.cordandwhitneywiltbank.blogspot.com or you can link us through Megans page. Tell Bray hi for me!!
Post a Comment