She walks!
Chesni started walking last week! She took her first steps on Thursday and decided to really take off on Sunday and Monday. The most steps we have seen her take in a stretch is 11! She has been doing things just before Jaxon did. Jaxon took his first steps a week before he was 11 months and Chesni took her first steps 2 weeks before she will be 11 months.
Chesni is also talking! She says "hi," "uh-oh," and "mama." I'm not completely sure that she knows what uh-oh means but she loves to say it. I have been saying it every time she falls after walking and she will laugh and start saying it.
She is cutting her 8th tooth! Jaxon had 5 teeth when he turned 1 and I think I like that Chesni has more teeth. She will eat pretty much anything that you give her. We were having chicken rice burritos the other day and she even ate little pieces of the shredded chicken! She loves table food and gets upset if she sees that we are eating something and she is only getting baby food. Jax wouldn't eat hardly anything that wasn't pureed so it is nice to have a child who likes some texture! Looks like she won't be the picky eater that Jaxon still is. YAY!!! :)
Here is a video of her walking, hopefully it will actually post.
In Jaxon news, he is starting to want to go potty in his potty chair! He went 5 times on Saturday! Hopefully he will keep showing interest and after we move we can get him fully potty trained! He is also quite the character. He likes to pretend that he is the mommy and he will put his blankie on time-out and tell it that it needs to be nice to sister. Can you guess what he is on time-out for most often? He loves playing with Chesni but he isn't so good at sharing toys with her. I need to get a video of them rough housing together. Jaxon will go up to Chesni and put his head on her tummy and she will laugh and laugh and grab his hair. And if Jaxon is laying on the floor trying to watch a show Ches will crawl up to him and play with his hair or start patting his tummy till he gets up and plays with her. They are pretty adorable! I will try to post some pictures soon.
1 comments:
Too cute! I remember when Aiden started walking he would toddle around with his arms in the air.
Post a Comment