Forts
We are a fort building family! One of our favorite family activities is building a fort and then watching a movie together. Here are a few of our creations. Even Chesni gets in on it! No room for mommy though :(
When we got Tangled we pulled out all the stops. We made cookies, pulled our queen-sized mattress into the living room and hunkered down in style!
I need to get more outside pictures of our forts. We have created several different styles and Jaxon will tell me which one he wants me to build. The most useful tools in our fort building have been the couches, fitted and flat sheets, safety pins, elastic bands, our cat climbing tree with a book standing up in it to add height, and the kitchen chairs. Oh, and our entertainment center and heavy books. I don't think our new apartment really felt like home until we had made a fort in the living room. Any good fort building idea's for us? We're always looking for more ideas!
1 comments:
This is so fabulous! Chris and I love forts as well. You cannot go wrong with a solid fort!
Post a Comment