Riding
One of my life-long dreams is to learn to ride a horse. I have loved horses as long as I can remember and have taken every opportunity to get on a horse! My amazing husband knows me so well and for mothers day he asked around at his office to see if there was anyone who knew of a cheap place to go ride. It just so happened that one of his coworkers owns more horses than she can exercise regularly and she was looking for someone to come ride. I was so excited when he told me and since then I have been able to ride at least once a week! We took the kids out to her house a few weeks ago so they could ride. I thought Jaxon would hate riding, but he loved it! For a kid who is scared of pretty much anything he doesn't know he was so excited to hop up on that horse and didn't want to get off! Pardon my terrible riding posture, I was worried about my squirmy son falling off :)Chesni got to take a turn and she loved it too!
Sadly, we discovered that in addition to dogs, Jaxon is allergic to horses :(
Now I think my dream has changed to someday owning a couple horses, how much fun would that be!?!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great time! So fun!
So fun! We used to have some friends with horses and we loved going to ride them. Poor Jaxon, though.:)
Poor Jax!! You weren't kidding when you said his eye swelled up! I'm well on my way to talking Alex into getting down there to ride them horsies!
Oh man, poor little guy! Wowser.
Post a Comment