Country!
Braeden informs me that we are getting in touch with our country side. This last Saturday we met up with my sister Dawnelle and her family and my sister Briley who is visiting and we went fishing! We went to a trout farm where they let you use their fishing rods and bait, you just have to pay for the fish you catch. And as a bonus, they will even clean the fish for you! This was a fish farm so it was pretty easy to catch a fish, though it seems the men in the group struggled a bit more then the women :) Jaxon and I made the first catch! I cast and Jaxon helped me reel the line in and he got one after just a few tries!! As soon as he could tell something was on the end of the line he turned and ran, true Jaxon style :) He would only come close if I was holding him.Look at that beauty! He even touched it!
Here's Braeden with his catch!
Once we had all caught one Briley got to hold them all, eww!!
Look at that girl! That was 10 lbs of fish on one hand! Those fish made one tasty dinner!
2 comments:
Looks like you are having fun! Enjoy it while it last because I'm going through Briley withdrawal here. And tell Briley that holding 10 lbs of fish on one hand (although impressive) is not going to make her strong enough to beat me at arm wrestling.
Are those fish on Briley's FINGERS? Gross!
Post a Comment