Chesni is 2!
Chesni turned 2 yesterday! She is getting so big and her pediatrician
was surprised to see that she aced her development chart and got 100%.
Basically, that means I have a brilliant daughter who is determined to
grow up as fast as possible. She woke up to balloons in her room and thought that was pretty cool, and after being sung to a few times by myself and Jaxon, she was pretty sure it was going to be an awesome day. My good friend Hitomi offered to host a friend party for her since our house is a complete moving disaster, thank you! Here are a couple pictures from her day.
Happy Birthday to me!!
We will celebrate her birthday again on Friday as daddy was out of town and we didn't want to have all the fun without him. And hey, two birthdays are better than one!
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Chesni! I can't believe she is two. She is also stinkin' cute!!!! Tell Braeden Happy Birthday too. If we weren't so busy maybe I would remember all these birthdays.
Post a Comment