Baby Hayes #3
We had our 20 week appointment this morning! Baby is looking good and measuring just a few days ahead of schedule. We went into the appointment not wanting to know what the sex of the baby is and luckily we made it out without finding out! We both know what to look for and we were worried we would be able to guess even without them telling us but our technician was great and told us when not to look. They even took some 3D shots for us! We haven't ever had a 3D ultrasound before so it was fun to be able to see our little one. Baby was determined not to show his/her face to us though. After a minute or so of the above pose baby turned it's back to us, but I still love the pictures we got! And in case anyone is wondering, that is all umbilical cord you see in those shots, I asked. Baby is being very modest :)
Jaxon and Chesni both came along and Jaxon is really getting it this time! He keeps sharing his food with me, telling me it is for the baby (he even shared his easter candy with me!), and asking if the baby can hear him talking. I can't wait until they can start to feel baby move!



1 comments:
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! The 3D pictures are awesome and so much fun to have! You are brave for not finding out the gender, I don't think I could do it!
Post a Comment