Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Utah Trip

We went up to Utah for a trip the week before Thanksgiving for Braeden's brothers wedding.  The first day we spent driving to St George with a quick stop in Vegas to visit Braeden's brother Glenn and his family. Wish I had taken more pictures! Chesni and Glenn's daughter Alexa were best buds and seriously look like they could be sisters. We spent the night in St George and finished the drive up to Layton the next morning. We got to meet Uncle Trenten's fiance Stephanie during last minute wedding preparations. We were so excited to meet her and look forward to getting to know her better. The next day was wedding craziness, which is the very best kind. With trying to keep three kids from running rampant I didn't get many pictures from the wedding but here one from the wedding and a few others from our trip.

Niece and nephew shot, they will make great parents!
Aspen and Grandma Steph
Chesni LOVED Jack and luckily he was very patient with her carrying him around a bunch :)

Aspen just loved Uncle Trent, tons of smiles and coos!
Aspen with my Grandma Stolle
I'm not sure how I didn't manage to get a better picture of us with McKenna, but we stayed with them a second, or at least that's what it seemed like! She was up and playing with the kids when I got up, such a great Aunt! We also had a super quick visit with my brother Breckon (wish I had been better at taking pictures), and with our friends the Olsen's. Fast trip, but still fun.  We love any time that we get to spend with our family and friends!

0 comments: