Friday, May 17, 2013

Anderson Family Visit and Easter

I have a friend, and she is amazing. She's the kind of friend that has known you for almost 20 years and is still your friend, WOW! Elizabeth knows me so well and we always have a blast whenever we manage to get together, so when we moved just 2 hours from them we were super excited! The wonderful Anderson family came down to visit over Easter weekend and the time flew by way too fast!

These two were born a mere week and a half apart, can you guess which one's older?
I just love my Auntie Elizabeth!
It's not that we're playing matchmaker or anything, but the in-laws would get along great!

 These three were hilarious during the ward Easter egg hunt, they all got some yummy candy and were pretty quick to make it disappear. Just fine by me, eat it and then be done with it! My kids are crazy on sugar :)
 Look at this sweet boy! I just couldn't get enough of him! He is so precious!
 Our neighborhood rents out these tricycles and the kids had a blast riding them around.
 Chesni is a bit of a driving hog, and Ethan was a good sport about it for a while, then he wanted a turn :)
Goodbye my friend! We'll have to plan another trip soon! It is always so much fun to see you and your family! I promise Chuck was there too, I somehow didn't manage to get a picture of him though. We love you Anderson Family!!

0 comments: