Friday, April 26, 2013

Dale Family Visit

In March Braeden's family was able to come down for a visit! It was so much fun to see them and we had a fun filled visit for sure! We went to the zoo and the Sonora Desert Museum.

 Sadly I didn't get too many pictures of their visit. Here is the only one I got of everyone all together. We had so much fun discovering the zoo together. We will definitely be back!
This silly bear must have been trying to cool off on this rock. It was a hot day, especially for March!
We also got to go to the Sonora Desert Museum and we got to see the Falcon Free Flight show. It was really cool and the kids loved how close the birds came to them. One even hit Braeden in the head with it's wing!
 Ches and Jax got an up close and personal view of a rattlesnake. Don't worry, there was glass between them and the snake!

 This guy was a favorite, he looked like he was enjoying the view of all of us crazy people staring at him. I love that you can see the bottom of his paw, it was pretty cool looking! We also saw a bunch of wildcats, cougar, wolf, iguana/lizards, the new aquarium exhibit, and I can't remember what else. We didn't get to see everything so we will definitely be back!
Reading with Elijah, these kids love their Aunt Savannah and Uncle Elijah!!
We went to the pool a couple times (okay, I only went once) and Aspen took her first dip in the pool! She thought it was fun until the wind picked up and then she was done. Once it warms up a bit more we will be heading to the pool again.

Thanks for coming to visit Dale Family! We had a blast and look forward to getting to see you again soon!

0 comments: