Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jaxon's 2 month mark




Jaxon is 2 months old today!  He is so much fun now!  He smiles and coo's at you all the time and he has started laughing!  Jaxon loves it when daddy comes home.  He always has smiles for daddy.  I love his big blue eyes, hopefully they stay that way.  We have his 2 month appointment tomorrow and then we will have an official update on how big he is.  We'll let you know how it goes!

1 comments:

Benson Fam July 26, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

Yea! It was fun to see a smiley picture of Jaxon, he seemed so serious before. Of course my Ellie seems to always be smiling to me but Britt claims to have never seen it- maybe we mom just always see the best in our kiddos. I'm dying to hear how big the babe is. I'm going to weigh Ellie tomorrow and we can compare. I love you new mommy (and daddy & son)!