Catching Up...
Sorry it has been a while. My mom came into town and we had a busy week. To catch up, Jaxon had his 2 month appointment and it went well. He weighed 12 lbs 8 oz and was 23 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile for both. We found out that he has an umbilical hernia. Apparently it is really common and nothing to worry about, it should go away by itself before he turns one. Jaxon loves to smile and laugh. He is always the happiest right when daddy gets home. He has started sleeping for a 7 1/2 hour stretch every night and we are so thankful for that!!
On Wednesday we decided to hike Timp! Braeden had to work but Jaxon and I went with Mom, Christie and Christie's family to hike Timp. We didn't make it all the way but we did make it all the way to Emerald Lake which is just 3 miles from the top!! You feel like you are on the top of the world! It was a much harder hike than I had been expecting and by the time we got down I was sunburned, incredibly sore, and exhausted. I don't think I will be climbing another mountain for a while... I will save Mom's story for her to tell. It is pretty crazy!! I will post some pictures as soon as I can get them from Mom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment