Monday, June 8, 2009

Jaxon's first birthday





He wasn't completely sure about the cake, but it didn't take too long before he figured out that he liked it!  Then it was all over his face, arms, chest, and head!  Thank you to everyone who gave him gifts, he loves all his new clothes and toys!  


1 comments:

Rebecca July 20, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Sorry, when I said "hard" books I was thinking mostly about my mother-in-law, but since some of my in-law's read my blog I couldn't actually say her name. She tends to stay away from any real literature and only read fluffy stuff. We obviously don't agree on what makes a good book among other things. And good luck with Les Mis... I tried to read it and it was just too slow for me and since it was so long there was no way I was going to even try.