Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crafty!

Those of you who know me well know that I am not the craftiest person, but last week I fixed Jaxon's pajamas and they turned out really cute! Jaxon loves his footie pajamas (thanks Grandma Fran!) and for the past little while he has been slipping all over our kitchen floor because the no-slip surface had worn off. This resulted in many bonked heads so I decided to try to fix them. I went and got some puff-paint and decorated the bottom of the feet! I will admit that I ran out of ideas of what to put on the feet after the first one, but with some help from Briley the creative juices continued to flow! I was pleased with the finished product and Jaxon doesn't slip anymore!


In other news, Jaxon is such a mommy's little helper! He loves to throw away his diapers for me and carry things around. He will go get things and bring them back to you when you ask him to. He is growing up so fast. In other exciting news.... BRAEDEN GOT INTO THE BUSINESS SCHOOL!!! We are both relieved to have that confirmation and know that our plan for the next two years is for sure going to work. Two more years of undergrad for Braeden, 8 more classes for me and then we are hopefully off to law school somewhere. That is all of our news for now, will update more later!

4 comments:

Anonymous July 22, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Congrats on business school!! Can't say it's a surprise though:) Cute idea w/ the puff paint, I'll have to remember that and borrow it sometime!!

Brittany Hall July 22, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Cute pj's!! And I love that stage when kids want to be helpful. I'm so happy that your school plans are working out! I'm taking my first stat midterm next week.... :)

Benson Fam July 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Adorable pj idea! If my daughter ever walks maybe we'll wear the sticky off our pj's:). Now show me pictures of you all!

Chuckles and Giggles Fam July 23, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

That's awesome news about Braeden and the pj's are super cute!! Jaxon sound like he is growing up soo fast!! I cant wait to see you guys!!!