Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our fun and happy toddler!

I know I am totally biased in my opinion, but I really do think we have the cutest little guy ever!! Jax is so much fun right now. Here are a few of the things he/we have been up to.

Braeden finished an online class and he was tearing out his notes to throw them away. The pile of paper was just too tempting for Jax! He had so much fun!
Braeden decided to workout when Jaxon was awake for a chance and Jax loved it. He wanted to be involved in everything daddy was doing!

Poor Braeden, he was being so patient! Every time he went to do push-ups Jaxon just plopped down onto the floor underneath him and started laughing. It was soo funny!
Cheesy grin!
This kiddo loves flip flops! He immediately strings his arms through them and starts clapping.
He is also obsessed with things that are as big or bigger than he is.
And Jax is ever our little helper! Here he is helping McKenna put her bed away. Poor McKenna has had to sleep on our floor for lack of us having a better place to put her. She puts up with so much! I am really sad, after living with us for 3 months she is moving into her own apartment this Saturday. I am going to miss her company during the day and my live-in babysitter! Luckily, her apartment isn't very far away and she has a pool, so we will probably be seeing a lot of her :)

2 comments:

Bliss' August 12, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Jaxon is so big and cute. When we see him he will be nursery age.

Unknown September 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Gosh I miss you guys!! Can I come over tomorrow before I go to work? Pretty please?