Two in one!
I know I just posted, but I had to share. For Christmas last year my dad gave Braeden his guitar. It was really special because it is the guitar my dad bought on his mission in Spain. Braeden has since brushed up on his guitar skills and he even took a class at BYU. Every night for our family scripture study Jaxon chooses a picture in the gospel art book and we sing a song about what is in the picture. It has become a really fun family tradition that we all look forward to. Braeden will also take the guitar in and sing Jaxon a song before he goes to sleep. Tonight Jaxon was begging for Bray to sing "Hallelujah." I went in to nurse Chesni and it was so much fun to watch Jaxon sing along with Braeden. He doesn't know any of the words except something that kind of sounds like "Hallelujah" but it was the sweetest thing ever. I love moments like that. Just wanted to share.
2 comments:
Okay, I was totally thinking in my head the hallelujah chorus. And then I realized that was probably not what Braedon was playing on the guitar. Sigh. :)
Haha, nope not that Hallelujah. If you google/youtube Il Divo Alleluyah or Il Divo Hallelujah it will bring up their video. You should totally watch it! It is so great! Love love love them!
Post a Comment