Friday, April 13, 2012

Chesni

Chesni is my sweet, independent, opinionated, affectionate, daddy's girl. She loves Daddy so much and gets so excited when he gets home from work each day. Whenever we get in the car to go somewhere she asks if we can go get Daddy first, it is so sweet.

Chesni is a tom-boy and loves trains, cars, digging in the dirt (and getting ridiculously dirty), and wrestling as much as any boy. But she has a feminine side and also loves shoes, purses, and dolls.

Chesni is my fabulous eater and her favorite meal is anything with rice. She would eat rice for every meal if I would let her. She doesn't really like crackers and often asks for carrots and ranch dressing, broccoli, or a piece of fruit instead. She is not a big fan of sandwiches either and I often make her sticky rice balls (a Japanese dish) while Jaxon has a sandwich. She loves oatmeal with raisins and cream of wheat (with raisins as well), but takes after me and doesn't like cold cereal too much. Chesni is not a snacker and often waits for mealtimes before she eats, and then she eats a ton! I love having an easy eater to balance out my picky Jaxon!


Chesni absolutely LOVES animals. Whenever I can't find her it is a good bet that she has found wherever the cat is sleeping and is sitting, or laying, next to her. I'm not sure how much the cat enjoys this attention but in another few years she will love having such a devoted friend to play with. We go to Petsmart often as a little field trip and Chesni loves watching all the different animals.
I can't believe she is almost 2! It is just crazy to think that my baby girl is getting so big! She can dress herself completely, although she struggles with taking shirts off and often puts her clothes on backwards. She wants to be potty trained badly and once we move next month I think we will take the plunge. She talks a ton, most often in 4 word sentences but I have heard her use as many as 6 words in a sentence. She also sings a ton and knows at least 10 songs and that is probably a low guess. I think that covers just about everything, I just love my big girl!

1 comments:

Sharlee April 15, 2012 at 8:32 PM  

She IS getting so big! She and Afton could be great friends with their purses, playing in the dirt. Nothing pleases Afton more than a big pile of dirt.:)