Friday, August 10, 2012

Jaxon turned 4!

For some reason I can't get this picture to rotate for me, so just turn your head to see how cool Jaxon is.  He is pretty sure he is the coolest 4-year-old ever!  For Jaxon's 4th birthday we had a BBQ and water party with all of our friends.  Somehow I didn't manage to get any pictures documenting the day, apparently I was too busy running around getting food ready and chatting.  It was so great to have all of our friends there and to spend one last afternoon visiting with everyone.  Jaxon misses all of his friends from Georgia but he is making new friends here in Arizona as well.  He was pretty excited to see how many boys his age are in our ward!  They even had to split the sunbeam class up into a boys and a girls class, yay for so many potential friends!

Jaxon is slowly become less of a picky eater.  At least he is willing to try more things, though he may only take a few bites.  He loves to sing, real songs and songs he makes up as he goes along.  I love all the music and am thinking about starting a little music exploration group with some friends his age.  We'll see how I'm feeling about that after the baby comes :) 

Jaxon's favorite pastime right now is to pretend he is an animal, most often a cat.  I love seeing his imagination take off.  Not many toys are necessary for him to keep himself occupied for hours.  He also loves going to the pool, playing with friends, and reading books.  Oh, and he is a champion bike rider!  He rode his bike over a mile and a half the other day before he decided he was too tired to keep going.  We are going to have a mini Olympics in a couple weeks and I have a feeling he is going to be ready for that bike race :)

0 comments: